PD4 What Marketers can do for Social Issues
"What can marketers do in social issues? What is needed to face this session theme is to ask" questions "to discuss. Our team repeated discussions and asked two simple questions.
(1) Why are marketers tackling social issues now? (2) Is there a balance between solving social issues and pursuing economic value?
To seriously confront these essential questions, we will discuss how marketers belonging to operating companies, platformers, and advertising companies continue to challenge with specific examples. "
- Hiromichi Yamaguchi Moderator
- Daiko Advertising Inc.
- Brand Activation Company Customer Value Development Headquarters Tokyo Customer Acquisition Division 2 Producer
- Kunihiro Ichihashi Speaker
- FELISSIMO CORPORATION
- General Manager of Logistics & EC Division
- Takeshi Izuka Speaker
- Kirirom Institute of Technology
- Miki Mizutamari Speaker
- Asahi Advertising Inc.
- Strategic planning department
- Shota Kito Speaker
- OPEN House Co., Ltd.
- Marketing Headquarters Team Manager
- Akiko Takeda Speaker
- Yahoo Japan Corp.
- Senior Marketing Manager, Cross-Functional Department, Marketing & Communication Division
- Yumiko Umetsu Speaker
- Dentsu Inc.
- Senior CSR・CSV Planner, Holistic Solutions Division 1