ST4 Next Generation Working Style by U30 (65min)
What is “work” and “life” considered by U30?
Where is your motivation?
Why do you belong to a company in this diverse society?
How do companies have autonomy and excitement during this transformational period when the company becomes a community and work becomes a project?
We will continue to discuss next-generation work styles that we consider as millennials.
I'm not sure about millennials! I can't do what I want or what I want to do! I hope you can come to those who feel Please let us know if this is a new entry or a replacement.
- Kizuku Yamamoto Moderator
- Microsoft Japan Company, Limited
- Product Marketing Manager
- Mone Matsuhashi Speaker
- CyberAgent, Inc.
- Internet Advertising Headquarter Brand Creative Division Planner
- Kazune Iwasa Speaker
- Hakuhodo Inc.
- Strategist at Brand & Innovation Design
- Shiori Kutomi Speaker
- Panasonic Corporation
- Marketing Division Strategic Planning Department
- Naomi Unozawa Speaker
- Social media marketing Division SNS consultant
- Akane Kaneshiro Speaker
- Dentsu Digital Inc.
- Consultant at Business/UX Design Department