TB3 What We Should do in Order for Ads to not be Hated
“Advertising has played a role of “notifying widely ”for many years by being attached to content sent by mass media. However, with the spread of SNS and smartphones, consumers have become senders and a huge amount of information has been distributed.
In this session, we focus on the relationship with consumers such as “context” and “evangelist” and led to success. We will discuss the future of “meaningful” advertising while introducing our speakers. "
- Hiroshi Nakagawa Moderator
- Hakuhodo Inc.
- Chief of Hakuhodo Institute of Activation Design
- Takao Saito Speaker
- Cookpad Inc.
- Marketing Support Division Manager
- Oddie Randa Speaker
- Gushcloud International
- Director of Sales and Marketing for Southeast Asia
- Aki Kimoto Speaker
- LINE Corporation
- Product Marketing Specialist
- Mike Sheetal Speaker
- PlayBrain Inc.