Official ad:tech speakers are representatives of national and international experts who discuss industry-wide issues raised by the ad:tech tokyo’s Advisory Board Members. The speakers are voluntary, and this tradition has been followed at all previous
ad:tech events in 11 cities in 7 countries around the world.
Official speakers will not be required to pay any fees to speak, but will be required to attend the entire program during ad:tech.
The advantages of being an official speaker
- ・The Speaker Pass includes access to the official conferences (worth 150,000 JPY) and allows the speakers to join all ad:tech tokyo content, including the networking parties.
- ・The official speakers, who are top marketers from Japan and overseas, will be able to gather for networking at parties and a lounge reserved exclusively for official speakers.
- ・By joining a community of other official speakers, you will have the opportunity to connect with future business opportunities with connections you cannot get anywhere else.
- ・As an official speaker, you will be featured on the ad:tech tokyo’s website and official social media accounts.
- ・You will be able to mention on your social media accounts and profile that you have been certified as an official ad:tech tokyo speaker.You will be more likely to be invited to speak at other conferences, which could be a great advantage in your business career.
Two types of official speaker roles you can apply for
The moderator's role will be to facilitate the session through to the day of the event for a fruitful official session.
Discuss session topics deeply with other speakers and summarize session take-aways.
You will submit session highlights and summaries, arrange meetings with speakers, decide on the structure of the session, compile presentation slides from other speakers, and submit final presentation slides to the Show Office.
Speakers are expected to follow the moderator's lead, summarize your findings in accordance with the session theme and take-aways, and prepare for your presentation slides to make it a fruitful session.
- (1) Moderator
Official Speaker Selection Process
- 1. The Advisory Board and the ad:tech tokyo Content Team will decide on the conference program which the candidates can apply for.
2. Apply to Call for Speakers.
【Important】For the First-Time Speakershttps://www.dropbox.com/request/AytwRqZeCjB3HJi9oY2I
We will be conducting a video screening.
Please take a video of up to 2 minutes of the message you wish to convey during the session of your choice. The quality of your video will not be affected by the judging process, so a selfie taken with a smartphone is fine.
*Please upload your video below with the name and address you entered in the speaker application form.
3. From the applicants who applied through Call for Speakers, the following will be considered and decided based on our selection manual.
・Relevancy to the session theme
・Level of active involvement in the business
・Are you the right person to talk about the subject?
・Are you considering contributing to the whole industry?
In addition, if you have experience
・Past ad:tech tokyo appearances
- 4. After the selection is made, you will be notified of your acceptance by e-mail.