What are ad:tech official speakers?
They are influential speakers chosen to represent the industry to discuss about themes and topics chosen by the advisory board members. Speakers are volunteers and all ad:tech in 11cities of 7 countries operate in the same style. Official speakers will proactively join the various events and sessions of ad:tech.
■Process of choosing official speakers
- 1. Advisory board members and Comexposium Japan choose the contents of the conference programs.
- 2. Interested speakers will entry from the site.
- 3. From the entered speakers, we will decide based on the followings:
・Relevance to the session theme
・Last year’s ranking
・Your business activeness
- 4. After the decision process, the official speaker will sign contracts and any other necessary documents.
■Advantages of becoming official speakers
- ・Invited to official speakers’ party to network with other top marketers and professionals.
- ・Join in the network of other speakers to create positive business opportunities.
- ・Receive official conference pass and invitations to networking parties and sessions.
- ・Awarded and posted in our Facebook if ranked in popular ranking.
- ・Write in biographies and resumes to enhance your career.
- Comexposium Japan K.K.
（ad:tech Show Executive Office）
- 601 Keyakizaka Terrace
6-15-1 Roppongi, Minato-ku,
Tokyo, Japan 106-0032